All products you buy in store at Tony’s Quality Meat stores and Online, with the exception of Gift Vouchers, are covered by the TONY'S QUALITY MEAT RETURN POLICY.
- Tony’s Quality Meat must authorise all returns via the Support Email – email@example.com
- Our policy is valid for 7 days. If 7 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we will no longer offer you a refund or exchange.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Prior to processing refund or exchanges, customers are required to send photos of defects. Without a photo, we cannot process your request.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Before you return your product, you must email us: firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can provide you with return details.
We will not provide a refund where you have changed your mind about products purchased from Tony’s Quality Meat.
If you have purchased additional items, Tony’s Quality Meat encourages you to share with those in need, in particular the elderly and most vulnerable.
We will happily provide an exchange where you have changed your mind about a product purchased from Tony’s Quality Meat provided that the product:
- Is returned to us with a receipt within 7 days of purchase;
- Is in its original condition, including with packaging;
- Is not a perishable product (e.g. all meats); and
- Has not been used and, if a perishable product, is not expired or within 2 days of expiry.
Once a return has been authorised and return details provided:
- You will be responsible for paying the shipping costs for returning your item to our head office – FY 1/291 Wickham Rd, Moorabbin VIC 3189. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
- Refunds will be processed once we receive and inspect the returned item.
- If you are approved of a refund. Your refund will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to your debit/credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
- Refund times may vary, it may take between 5-7 business days to show in your bank account.
- If you are shipping an item over a $75 value, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
It is the customer’s responsibility to follow tracking advice and be present when order is being delivered. Regardless of the postal service, deliveries will always be attempted at least once, and if undeliverable, will then be taken to the local post office or relevant postal centre until claimed. If the customer does not claim this order within 5-10 business days (may differ depending on country and service), the order may be returned to us, and in such a case we do not offer a refund or replacement; however, can re-send the order if the customer is willing to cover postage costs.
WITH PROOF OF PURCHASE
If the product you buy from Tony’s Quality Meat is faulty then we will cheerfully refund the purchase price, exchange or repair the product.
For some high value items, Tony’s Quality Meat reserves the right to have the product assessed for acceptable quality prior to providing you with a suitable remedy. For products that cannot be assessed in-store, we will arrange for the product to be sent to the manufacturer (or relevant repair agent) for assessment.
It may be more convenient for you to liaise with the manufacturer directly (which may be more time efficient). You certainly have that option. Our customer service staff are happy to provide you with their relevant contact details to assist you.
To make a claim under our Returns Policy, you must contact our head office (Moorabbin store) before returning the item any Tony’s Quality Meat store. Any cost incurred by you in bringing the item to the service desk will be borne by you.
WITHOUT PROOF OF PURCHASE
If you do not have proof of purchase and you wish to return a faulty or defective product, we will, at our option, provide you with an ability to make an exchange to the value of the purchase price. Where applicable, products may be returned to the manufacturer for repair or exchange, or we may reimburse you the purchase price in the original payment method.
You will be required to provide identification showing your name, address and signature in the above instances and these details will be recorded for loss prevention purposes.
If a product does not appear to be faulty or defective and a valid proof of purchased is not provided, Tony's Quality Meat holds the right to reject a refund.
Tony’s Quality Meat do not provide refunds on change of mind purchases.
Tony’s Quality Meat do not offer any form of raincheck service.
Please note that all Tony’s Quality Meat Gift Vouchers are subject to our own separate terms and conditions, as well as the rights and remedies provided by the Australian Consumer Law.